Based on true events, this tale narrates the story of a young visionary and maverick who, after returning home from an epic journey to Madagascar, will become the new person in charge of human resources and core values at a company ruled by conflict and suffering. Through innovative approaches based on self-knowledge and personal growth, he will lead the process of change and transformation of the company, helping develop the potential, talent and creativity of its employees. In addition, he will inspire the Steering Committee to rediscover what really matters: that the corporations’ objective is to create wealth, and this will result in them making money.
Benefits you will gain from reading this book
1) Understand the source of dehumanization, unease, conflict and dissatisfaction in organizations.
2) Find out of how to initiate a process of change in mentality, leadership and business culture, encouraging proactivity and entrepreneurial attitude at all levels within an organization.
3) Learn how to lead a work team by managing people’s happiness, talent and creativity, thus improving the company’s work environment.
4) Gain insight into the keys to handling emotionally the hardships you face daily at your workplace through self-knowledge and self-leadership.
5) Learn how to develop your emotional intelligence and how to deal with a toxic boss without losing your inner peace.
« The whole world steps aside for the man who knows where he is going »
ANTOINE DE SAINT-EXUPÉRY